Here is an opportunity to build a glowing career in a vibrant and intellectually challenging environment!
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
As a Performance Marketer, you will be responsible for daily optimization of ads such as target audience and measuring effectiveness of the ads.
What you will do:
- Producing periodic reports for management and further analysing the data
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to increase campaign efficiency
- Launching optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook to generate leads
- Optimizing ads to increase conversions and reduce CPL
- Suggesting and recommending changes in creatives and banners to improve results
- Providing ideas and collaborating with designers to improve ad experience
- Coordinating with various team members to achieve set targets
- Creating plans and objectives for campaigns
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and practices
- Knowledge of web analytics tool like Google Analytics
- Good content writing and communication skills
- Knowledge about ad platforms like Facebook & Google Ads
- Knowledge of MS office and Excel (Vlookup/ Pivot/ Text-to-Column/ Deduplication/ Filter/ Sorting)
- Planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Time management and project management skills
- Basic understanding of SEO and landing page
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Optimization and SEO management
- Location: Jhandewalan
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us