With the ever-growing demand for healthcare services among the ever-increasing population, our client acts as a diagnostic laboratory providing various services such as routine testing, pathology services, radiology and genomic testing. They even provide various healthcare packages such as full body packages, fever packages, heart packages, etc.
Headquartered in Noida, our client works as a technology empowered, well-equipped and advanced testing lab, built in line with the globally recognized standards. They have their home sample-collection service in, approx., 120+ cities with 30+ laboratories and 700+ walk-in wellness & collection centres across India.
Our client aims for the accessibility of health tests to all Indians through a combination of well-equipped labs, technology and strong radiology network. They are backed by tier 1 VCs and have raised more than $60 million in funding this year.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for business development by focusing on strategic corporate partnerships.
What you will do:
- Creating and managing new and follow-up accounts by mapping and engaging into Corporate, Insurance brokers, Healthtech cos., Insuretech cos., Wellness cos., TPA's, any other health & Wellness B2B or B2C aggregator
- Meeting Senior Leadership Management (CHRO,CEO,CFO) to understand company requirement
- Analyzing business and preparing marketing strategy for healthcare needs of corporate
- Providing 360 degree healthcare solutions to the corporate
- Being updated with the latest changes and product/service development in the business as well as the current requirements and trends in the market/industry
- Educating, updating, promoting, pitching and also clarifying any queries/ concerns of the clients with regards to the products/services
- Working closely with the client HR team for higher participation & post event health benefits
- Maintaining long-term and professional relationships with the existing as well as new clients
- Maintaining the highest client retention percentage year on year
- Managing the entire sales cycle of a new corporate client from lead qualification to invoicing and maintaining healthy lead to closure ratio
What you need to have:
- Relevant work experience of 5-12 years in key account management/BD/corporate sales is
- Experience in corporate sales, executive health check packages sales with corporates- from diagnostic companies, online aggregators, is preferred
- Outstanding communication and professional networking skills
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High ownership and problem-solving ability is a must