Experience- 4 - 8 years of experience
Skills Required- Growth Hacking, Product Marketing
Our client empowers entrepreneurs with business intelligence by providing exhaustive, data driven, well researched reports and newsletters. The company is a Data Intelligence & Management Platform which centrally organizes company and customer level data to provide market & competitive intelligence. They mine vast amounts of alternate data points and use machine learning to find trends and patterns that can be used to drive decision making.
Their technology and understanding of the mobile space allows them to lock-in on trends before others do; thereby allowing their customers to make better decisions and investments.
The company is founded by alumnus of tier one institutes including IIT Delhi and ISB, and the founders have experience across a range of sectors including Venture Capital, B2B Saas, and Analytics Tech.
As a Growth Hacker
, you will be responsible for delivering effective marketing campaigns that will drive the adoption, engagement, and monetization of our portfolio of mobile apps. This is a cross-functional role that works closely with the Product, Monetization and Technology teams to conceptualize and launch features and campaigns that will increase usage, traffic and revenues for the apps.What you will do:
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation, etc. to drive traffic
- Identifying, developing and optimizing growth channels to drive growth Layout and executing the ASO plan for the portfolio of Apps Analyse marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies with the product team
- Providing inputs and expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams to share ideas, feedback and present results
What you need to have:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 4+ Years of experience
- Excellent analytical skills and skills to leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to generate creative ideas
- Prior experience in ASO (organic growth)
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Awareness of different growth channels like Influencer Marketing, etc.