Experience- 2 - 4 years of experience
Skills Required- franchise, franchise development, franchise outlets, franchise network, franchise management
Join a company that supports an entrepreneurial spirit and cultivates a professional environment, while offering opportunities for individual development and advancement.
Our client is a leading one-stop solution for all the grooming requirements of every modern man. The company provides products and solution packages for various concerns like skin, hair, hygiene, beard and body odour among others. Their products use natural ingredients and premium essential oils with a promise of no chemicals or preservatives and no cruelty to animals. They continually strive to deliver the finest products for men to take charge of their physical appearance and appeal, assisting in the journey to transform into a modern Gentleman.
The company was founded 6 years back, and is backed by a premium skincare brand and represented by a top-ranking actor/ star. They have a fabulous online presence along with over 1000 touchpoints like salons, retail stores and beauty shops.
As a Franchisee Manager, you will be responsible for the growth of the franchise business in the region.
What you will do:
- Opening and developing franchise outlets across East.
- Identifying interested parties, meeting them and convincing them to take franchises.
- Devising ways to increase profitability of franchise.
- Setting up the franchising model.
- Generating and Closing Leads for Franchise Sale.
- Being responsible for expanding the franchising network for the company and effectively managing it.
- Meeting potential franchisees by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the network.
- Researching and building relationships with new & existing franchisees.
- Responsible for Planning, approaching and pitching.
- Identifying potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Responsible for Sales forecasting and growth of business.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Demonstrable industry experience of 2-4 years
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Good at Decision making
- Strong Analytical Skills