Experience- 4 - 8 years of experience
Skills Required- Customer Support
Work with a new-age, reliable logistics platform aiming to disrupt on-time delivery with ultimate efficiency! Read more.
Our client is a leading intra-city delivery solutions provider, that focuses on sorting out the largely unorganised logistics space in the country. It is also an aggregator of inter-city mini trucks and large transport vehicles for the Retail, Ecommerce and FMCG sectors. Their app is a platform used by their clients and truck owners, providing GPS enable vehicles, 24X7 support, economical pricing and multi-capacity loaders. Truckers can use their location and choose their transport jobs, while the companies get to pick the drivers as per their ratings.
With a fleet of over 44000 trucks and clients like Britannia, Bisleri, Amazon, Flipkart, Metro CashnCarry, Gati, Delhivery and more, the 5-year old platform has raised over $20Mn across multiple funding rounds. Founded and led by IIT-KG alumni, the company has operations in major cities across the country and looking to make inroads in other sectors and verticals.
As a Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for owning and executing strategic, cross-functional projects as well as partnering with other teams to drive key process improvement programs.
What you will do:
- Coordinating with internal (operation, sales) and external stake holders (Client POC)
- Ensuring that customers receive the quickest service possible
- Assisting representatives in handling disappointed customers
- Determining a course of action to resolve customer problems
- Training newly hired customer service representatives
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Graduates from tier 1/2 engineering / management colleges
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B Client Servicing
- Proven track record of handling escalations
- Team handling and monitoring capabilities
- Ability to adapt quickly to a new environment