Looking for a job that is full of learning and creating an impact in the life of low-income family students via technology? Then here is a role that you would love to be in. Read on.
Our client is one of the most advanced career counselling platforms that gives an unbiased view and effective solutions to students.
As a Chief Technology Officer (CTO), you will join the senior leadership team and will be responsible to recruit, manage and lead the team of web and mobile engineers and designers.
What you will do:
- Building a team of engineers and web designers.
- Recruiting, training and motivating a team of engineers.
- Managing the KPIs and products / services built by the team.
- Managing the life cycle of the products of the company.
- Ensuring the products provide an excellent customer experience.
What you need to have:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- BE, BTech
- MySQL, PHP (Laravel), Vue.js, AWS and AWS Lambda implementation, Serverless Architecture, MERN Stack, Microservices Architecture, MongoDB
- Knowledge of scaling high traffic apps using Heroku/ EBS etc.
- DevOps knowledge
- Setting up of CI/ CD pipelines to automate deployments at various stages, dev to staging to production at scale.
- Setting up of APMs and integration with Slack to monitor the distributed system’s health in real time.