Experience- 4 - 8 years of experience
Skills Required- supply chain
Work with a new-age, reliable logistics platform aiming to disrupt on-time delivery with ultimate efficiency! Read more.
Our client is a leading intra-city delivery solutions provider, that focuses on sorting out the largely unorganised logistics space in the country. It is also an aggregator of inter-city mini trucks and large transport vehicles for the Retail, Ecommerce and FMCG sectors. Their app is a platform used by their clients and truck owners, providing GPS enable vehicles, 24X7 support, economical pricing and multi-capacity loaders. Truckers can use their location and choose their transport jobs, while the companies get to pick the drivers as per their ratings.
With a fleet of over 44000 trucks and clients like Britannia, Bisleri, Amazon, Flipkart, Metro CashnCarry, Gati, Delhivery and more, the 5-year old platform has raised over $20Mn across multiple funding rounds. Founded and led by IIT-KG alumni, the company has operations in major cities across the country and looking to make inroads in other sectors and verticals.
As a Asst Supply Manager, you will be responsible for owning and executing strategic, cross-functional projects as well as partnering with other teams to drive key process improvement programs.
What you will do:
- Working with business teams across the company to define requirements and high-level process/system solutions, leading cross-functional teams (10-25) and managing the timelines for field sourcing teams to support sourcing and on-boarding of supply
- Working on strategies to acquire supply for existing business and new product lines and executing through field teams
- Driving margins improvements by improving supply acquisition cost
- Improving driver engagement and adoption to technology
- Regularly communicating with senior management and clients on status, risks and change control
- Defining KPIs/KRAs on which would form the base for different processes
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Graduates from Tier 1/2/3 engineering colleges and/or Tier 2/3 management colleges
- 2-10 years of frontline operational experience in B2B domain at a city/hub level
- Ability to adapt quickly to a new environment
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us