Roles and Responsibilities
- Logging all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
- Conducting full and through diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact fault resolution
- Resolving incidents/service requests when first contacted whenever possible
- Handling user calls
- Provides user guidance by remote control support software to the end-user community on hardware, software, and network related problems, questions, and use.
- Responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user computing devices, related applications and peripherals (will include desktops, laptops, mobile devices, workstation operating systems, and related network).
- Follow the onboarding and offboarding process to ensure the smooth transition of new hires and leavers.
- Work with senior staff and other groups to resolve technical problems.
- Provide timely responses to client and management requests. Status updates on such requests need to be provided on a regular basis.
- Follow set policies and procedures when assisting users to ensure proper handling of requests.
- Contribute knowledge and updated information to maintain the Service Desk SOPs and Training manuals for support.
- Delivers regular, ongoing preventative maintenance activity to desktop applications and hardware
- Work with simple to moderately complex Active Directory functions such as file share rights, manage permissions on the security groups, access of O365 applications.
- Coordinate with the other IT teams to complete the project related tasks.
- Work on other SOP driven tasks like Access modification on Mailbox, email forwarding, VDI Access, VDI Reset etc.
- Completing other duties as assigned outside of normal workload.
- Work in 24x7 rotational shift to provide support and resolve remote support tickets.
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Be ready to work in rotational shifts (24*7)
- Strong Conceptual skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Good team player
- Should have working experience on Manage engine Desktop central for desktop/laptop patching.
- Should understand the basic concept of windows domain environment and working experience on AD user provisioning.
- Should have working experience on level 1 administrative tasks on 0365 (email account, DL, creation, modification etc.)
- Working knowledge of Standard desktop software and functions (e.g. antivirus, encryption, browsers, plug-ins, audio / video functionality).
- Troubleshooting experience of MS Office suite.
1. Should be familiar with all the MS Office applications being used in office.
2. Should be able to identify the MS Office related issues.
3. Should be able to provide all relevant information to specialist team.
4. Good understanding of different add-ins and plugins.
- Working knowledge of Windows OS
1. Should have understanding of the different features of Windows.
2. Should be able to identify Windows related issues
3. Should be able to document the issue clearly with the complete details so that if required, the next level team can help on it further.
- All specific company policies to apply without exception
- Compulsory adherence of ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 guidelines
Qualification & Attributes
Experience Minimum 1 of relevant experience BPO F&A experience, preferably voice process for U.S and U.K markets.
. Good English communications skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency and accuracy in high volume data entry and use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Should have a good hand on Microsoft Office specially
Graduates (Any Stream)
- Must be well organized and able to juggle multiple tasks - dynamic, and action-orientated, which meets deadlines and makes it happen.
- Must have ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels
- Must possess an enthusiastic and approachable personality.
- Must be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to earn trust and credibility.
- Must have ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality
- Must be willing to accept responsibility and make decisions based on experience, education and understanding of business/client needs.