Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work with the Product Team, Business Analyst to understand the goal, vision and strategy for the product
- Lead solution analysis and drive & present recommendation options to program stakeholders
- Recommend the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution
- Partner & collaborate with POs and BAs through discovery & knowledge share sessions to gain an understanding of each business area's current state workflow and operational pain points
- Understand work systems and work inventory systems to provide detail level solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership
- Identify areas of process improvements and build automated solutions to increase efficiency & productivity
- Own end to end Architect solution of Optum Work Router
- Produce Solution Intent documents, Conceptual Diagrams, and other solutions artifacts to support delivery
- Partner with Delivery Teams (Integration Layer and ServiceNow) to ensure that capabilities are sufficiently groomed including the creation of solution intent documentation in advance of agile planning sessions
- Provide strategic and tactical architecture direction to Delivery Teams
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 6+ years of experience in an enterprise architect and/or solutions architecture role
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Solution Architect, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, WAH, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota