What will you do?
You'll join as a Frontend engineer in our kick-ass engineering team. As a frontend engineer at Unacademy, you'll help learners build mastery regardless of where they are, and regardless of whether they are accessing Unacademy on the browser, on Android, or on iOS. You'll help build cutting-edge infrastructure to enable students of all backgrounds to succeed on high-stakes assessments like the UPSC and IIT. Ultimately, you'll be part of helping millions of learners to unlock their full potential. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals with outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative software.You'll help the team in:
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
You'll succeed here, if you have:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A very good understanding of CSS3 and its pre-processors (SASS, LESS)
- Knowledge of data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of newer specifications in ECMAScript (ES6, ES7)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs & code versioning tool GIT.
- Familiarity with React.js and its core principles is a bi