About the Company
Founded by Gaurav Munjal, Hemesh Singh and Roman Saini with a singular vision of making high-quality education accessible, Unacademy was established in 2015. Started as a YouTube channel by Gaurav Munjal in 2010, today, Unacademy is India's largest learning platform. Headquartered in Bengaluru, the company has transitioned to accommodate and empower a growing community of over 50,000+ Educators, 60+ Million Learners and 5,000+ Employees. With education being imparted to Learners across 5,000 cities and in 14 Indian languages, Unacademy is committed to its mission. Currently, we are at the forefront of revolutionising the ed-tech space in India. The Unacademy Group consists of several notable companies including Unacademy, PrepLadder, CodeChef, Graphy and Relevel. We are trusted and empowered by prominent investors such as Temasek, Tiger Global, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Facebook, General Atlantic, Sequoia India, SAIF Partners, Nexus Venture Partners, Steadview Capital, and Blume Ventures
At Unacademy, we are building a strong, inclusive and diverse team of curious individuals who understand and resonate with our mission to reimagine quality education for all. A role as a Director with Unacademy will open up a world of professional development opportunities for you and let you work on a product that helps more than 60 million+ students get access to top-quality education and get ahead in life. You will work as a Director for one of the products that directly impact the lives of millions of Learners across the country.
1) Prospect hunting: Generate leads for the category. Reach out and establish rapport with prospective partners (Owner and Founders of Institutes, coaching centers)
2) Pipeline management: Build a healthy lead base and ensure a steady flow of prospects.
3) Relationship development/management: Create rapport via meetings and discussions with prospective partners making way for healthy negotiations
4) Negotiations: Have in-depth negotiation on the partnership deliverables and commercials
5) Closing Deals: Closure of partnerships (by signing contracts) through effective evaluation and negotiation
6) Proposal Drafting: Drafting proper proposals after the final negotiations
7) Training and Guidance: Working with the associate/s to ensure lead quality is maintained, first conversations (by associates) are in sync with the overall communication/pitch