About the Role
As we build and scale our Global Sales Org to support Uber Delivery, we are looking for a Program Manager to design, build, and operationalize Contract Reconciliation, Sales Controls and System/Process flows.
You will support the Global Sales Compliance Program Manager in executing the Sales Compliance roadmap for your line of business. You will work with cross-functional leaders across Legal, Deal Desk, Financial Risk Management (FRM), Sales Operations, Engineering and Product, to streamline the end-to-end pricing management and contracting process that will not only meet regulatory and compliance requirements, but also improve our B2B (Merchant Partner) experience.
The process along with supporting systems will be used by hundreds of sales people across the globe, with the goal of streamlining the process from pricing approval to contract creation, sending, invoicing, storage, audit and retrieval, and ensuring pricing match against all Uber Delivery billing systems.
What You'll Do
• Support the Sales Compliance function in Global Sales Ops to achieve effective processes across Contracting, Sales Controls, and Systems Access Teams
• Coordinate with regional teams to operationalize Contract Reconciliation, Sales Controls and System/Process flows to achieve Sales Compliance and Audit Readiness
• Be the Sales Compliance POC for Uber Delivery and region and handle critical initiatives that drive the global roadmap
• Partner with cross-functional teams to strengthen compliance across Uber Delivery Contract Lifecycle Management
• Drive impactful, cross-functional initiatives to deliver step-change improvements in People, Process, and Technology that meet Sales Compliance objectives (e.g. system/ process design, training/adoption, reporting/accountability etc.)
• Provide Sales Ops leadership with accurate reporting, insights on program effectiveness, trends on front-line manager/user experience and analysis to inform potential people/process/systems improvements
• Interact with and build trust across all levels of the organization
What You'll Need
• 5+ years of experience in B2B organizations working cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Legal, Operations, Product, Marketing, and Analytics in both mature and high growth start-up environments
• 3+ years of experience in developing and innovating process and systems with proficiency in process design and optimization, program and project management, and successfully rolling out projects in global organizations in Contract Reconciliation, Billing, Sales Controls and System/Process flows
• High proficiency in Sales controls and critical Sales tools including Salesforce, DocuSign Product Suite, etc.
• Experience with Legal, Deal Desk, Financial Risk Management (FRM), and/or Compliance teams as related to pricing control / invoicing / contract management workflow
• Experience with sales processes (e.g., acquisition, lead generation), compliance processes, systems (e.g. SFDC, CRM, CLM, CMS, Tableau, Oracle, HIVE), and datasets
• Experience in data governance across systems
• Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation and diagramming skills
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences, as well as partner management
• Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust