Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities :
– Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
– Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
– Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
– Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
– Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
– Vets potential employees’ credentials.
– Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
– For more details, you can visit the company website: www.infometry.net
– 2+ Yrs of Experience as a US IT recruiter
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
– Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
– Must be comfortable working in EST and PST shifts.
– Experience in recruiting US Citizens and Green Card holders.
– Knowledgeable about different US work Visas like H1B, E3, and TN.
– Familiarity with different US Tax terms is required (1099/W2/Corp-Corp).
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹300,000.00 – ₹500,000.00 per year
Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Infometry Inc is a pure-play Business intelligence company, located in Bay Area( Fremont, CA). Also, have offshore locations in Bangalore and Singapore. We are a leading Data Analytics company, Certified Engineering, and Implementation partner for Informatica, Tableau, Snowflake, Matillion, Talend, Google Cloud (GCP), Dell Boomi, Adaptive Insights, and Callidus Cloud. We help in BI Strategy, Cloud Data Integration, Big Data, AI/ML, Enterprise Reporting, Executive Dashboards, Vertical Solutions, Cloud Strategy, Cloud Data Warehouse migration, PowerCenter to Cloud migration, Snowflakes Migration, and optimizing the IICS infrastructure. It is both a service and product-based company. We have developed products like Informatica Google connectors and Infofiscus based on Informatica Technology. We have developed more than 14+ Connectors for Informatica and currently own IP for Google Sheets, Google Drive, Google PubSub, Google BigTable, Adaptive Insights, and HubSpot.
For more details, you can visit the company websiteor can reach at 8247277422