ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintaining the relationship with the existing customers for smooth business transformation. Ensuring regular visits to the customers at least once in each week.
2. Creating and maintaining reports in Excel that allows the company to get information on daily business activities.
3. Checking of the Bills of the customers handled for correctness of the freight & other charges.
4.Supporting in payment collections & recovery of deductions.
5. Coordinating with the customer for additional adhoc orders by quoting and arranging approvals. Reconciliation of receivables from the customers.
6. Coordinating with the delivery offices/depots for smooth transaction.
7. Achieving the monthly Revenue & profitable Targets given by the Management.
Interested Candidates can forward their resume to the given email id or call on 9619620680 ( Krishna Nair )
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month