Information Technology (IT)
Do you have proven track record of building complex components? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you want to design and build best-in-class, enterprise scale applications using the latest technologies?
We’re looking for a java developer to:
- collaborate to refine user requirements though test-driven development (TDD)
- design and develop components of complex financial systems .
- mentor and guide team members
- perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
You’ll be working in the IB Tech Collateral team based in our Pune offices. Our team makes sure that as a business we get the most out of our technology investment by delivering on projects and adding value to business operations.
You will be part of a highly motivated and talented group where innovation in not only encouraged but expected! Working closely with the stakeholders to develop best in class solutions alongside cross-team collaboration with like-minded experts is the UBS definition of the new normal.
- ideally more than ten years of experience as Java Developer, focusing on full stack java development., finance sector background a plus
- experience of designing and developing end-to-end solutions.
- in depth understanding of standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC
- able to produce secure, stable and good performing code
- solid understanding of software engineering
- bachelor or master degree or equivalent with a focus in technology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.