- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, and employee personal details for the signing of contracts
- Training new or existing employees
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective manager
- Implementation of the Action Plan by breaking them down into Objectives, Tasks, Roles and Responsibilities for every single employee.
- Should have knowledge on full recruitment life cycle including job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, salary negotiating, documenting, induction and on-boarding activities.
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
Qualification: MBA/ PGDM in HR
Experience: 1 year (freshers can apply)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹20,000.00 per month
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us