Primary responsibilities :
Screening / Conducting interviews with engineering talent to :
1. Assess English communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Negotiating rates
3. Assess resumes, ensuring they meet Turing's standards
4. Keep a tight communication loop with software engineering candidates and maintaining
relationships with high-quality engineering talent.
5. Keeping candidates- info updated in Turing's platform.
6. Providing feedback and following up with candidates.
7. Monitor, audit, and grow Turing's engineering pipeline.
8. Working with the Vetting Operations team to refine Turing's outreach strategy and vetting process.
9. Identify, reach-out, and attract relevant professionals to drive the strategic growth of Turing's
engineering pipeline by working closely with engineering, sales, and matching teams to prioritize
1. Experience in talent support roles is essential
2. Customer service experience and or HR experience.
3. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
4. Hungry for career growth
Hours : Must be willing to work i n South Asian time zones. Most of our engineers are from South
America, Europe, Africa, and South Asia. In order to get on calls with them, they'd need to be able to work between UTC-5 to UTC+5. Calls usually happen between 3:30 PM - 00:30 am in Indian
Nice to have:
1. At l east 2 years of experience sourcing or recruiting technical talent with a proven track record of success. Knowledge and experience of the recruiting cycle.
2. Engineering Degree preferred
3. Previous remote working experience
4. An eye for talent and a strong understanding of the differences i n knowledge and expertise
between highly-skilled developers and average talent.
5. Formal or informal experience teaching English preferred
1. Great English speaker :
- The ability to assess other peoples English communications skills
- The ability to express and communicate complex information clearly and effectively.
- The person would get on a video call, onboarding engineers to the platform.
2. Persuasive and empathetic :
- Some engineers aren't completely sold on joining Turing yet, and so this person would need to
explain the benefits of joining the Turing platform.
- This person would need to provide developer support over emails.
- Conflict resolution
- Create an inviting atmosphere, make the developer feel comfortable.
3. Can negotiate :
- If the engineer's salary ask is too high, the engineer would not be hired by us or our clients.
Therefore, this person would need to set the right expectations for a win-win solution here.
- We have a negotiation script that recommends how much each person should be paid based on
location, and the person can use this to negotiate.
4. Team Work :
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while keeping quality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
5. Process-driven/methodical :
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solver and can easily identify areas of improvement
Our team will be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for this role. Thanks again for considering us in your career.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us