- Trusting Social is looking for talented Data Reporting Analysts to join our fast paced and growing teams in India.
- You will work alongside Data Scientists, Affiliate Marketing Partners, Business Partners, and Software Engineers to dig deep into a massive amount of data to extract insights for business users.
- Our ideal candidate has an eye for detail, great communication, a keenness for problem solving, passion for working on a massive amount of data from multiple sources and enjoys the challenges of highly complex and real-time business requirements.
- In essence, data drives the decisions we make and the ability to associate insights from data to the impact on business outcomes is a critical attribute of our data reporting analysts.
A successful candidate will need to:
- Access data warehouse and develop SQL/ETL queries to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Analyze massive amounts of data and create Reports/Dashboards in the BI tools.
- Interpretation of loan performance data to build meaningful insights on loan decisioning.
- Building loan portfolio profitability models and maintaining them.
- Developing cohorts of addressable segments for loan products and using data analysis for funnel optimization.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and building reports for reconciliation
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Conduct both recurring and ad hoc analysis for management and work with management to prioritize business and collect information needed to optimize revenue, minimize cost and further improve the operations and processes.
- Around 4 to 6 years of experience working as a Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst with strong statistical background.
- Strong knowledge of databases and queries (SQL) with practical experience.
- Experience on EDA (Exploratory Data Analysis) and Programming with R or Python is a plus.
- Proficient analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Should have experience working on Data Analytics BI tools such as Tableau, Power-BI, Redash, - Metabase etc for creating Reports and Dashboards.
- BS/B.Tech in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Must be results driven and a self-starter with a customer service mindset. Team oriented with excellent collaboration skills.
- Trusting Social is a fintech that excels at AI-driven product innovation to deliver consumer credit at scale. In just over five years, Trusting Social has become the biggest and fastest-growing credit risk assessment platform and B2B2C loan marketplace in Southeast Asia, with more than 50% of new-to-bank personal loans in Vietnam going through us. We are on an ambitious journey to enable credit lines for 10M+ people, with our platform's launch in other Asian countries including India, Indonesia and the Philippines. Funded by leading VCs, headquartered in Singapore our teams are distributed among Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Jakarta, Manila, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and Mumbai.
- The company is led by a dynamic group of seasoned entrepreneurs, technologists and scientists seeking to disrupt the lending space and democratize access to capital for billions of underserved consumers. Trusting Social's leadership team comprises of highly accomplished and internationally recognized professionals from around the world. We have 20+ (and counting) PhD data scientists, business leaders from companies like Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Bajaj Finance, Credit Suisse & Vodafone and an engineering team battle tested at Amazon, Microsoft & Google.
THE CORE OF WHAT WE DO:
- We are one of the strongest data science & technology players driving financial inclusion at scale in emerging markets. We apply our algorithms to petabytes of data, primarily from Telecom Operators in-country, to profile credit risk of over a billion individuals, while protecting their privacy through encryption and anonymization of data processed on our platform.
- With our proprietary and highly accurate risk assessment and credit profiling models at the heart, we're working in deep partnership with lenders to deliver credit products to consumers who've previously been outside the ambit of a financial institution's addressable population. This involves identifying and targeting new cohorts, building customized propositions, onboarding digitally with minimal friction and constructing profitable and resilient portfolios for lenders through an embedded AI powered digital credit platform.