Roles & Responsibilities :
- As part of the core leadership team, you will spearhead sales acquisition and operations initiatives for the organization across the region.
- Leading a team in the large sales function
- Manage a team of FSE and responsible for overall performance of the team and cities under that region
- Working cohesively with a team of equally talented and passionate colleagues to develop short and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the business.
- Utilizing high levels of work independence and autonomy of decisions to enable a team for 100X growth.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Setting sales targets for individual FSE and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
What we offer you :
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
- Proven field sales experience (B2B)
- Team management skills to manage a field sales team.
- Experience of minimum 1 years
- Direct ready field force of 200 FSE's
- Come with 10 FSE Minimum Direct Joining