As an Engagement Manager, you will be part of one of the most important functions of the company responsible for overall customer engagement and retention.
The main job responsibilities include :
- Being responsible for a set of student accounts
- Tracking student performance and attendance metrics
- Managing and closing escalations
- Scheduling calls with respective instructors to get feedback on students
- Executing orientation and cycle calls for engaging with parents
- Discussing report and program extension plan
- Being responsible for monthly retention and revenue targets
The role demands a good sense of empathy and conviction.
You will get to closely work with both the internal teams and paid customers.
WHAT ARE YOU SIGNING UP FOR :
- Competitive salary with attractive incentives which are performance-based.
- A strong appraisal and promotion policy.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS :
- Strong Communication skills with Multilinguistic skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- High-speed broadband connection, Laptop and Mobile(With stable network)