We are looking for a Dot Net developer, who will be exposed to exciting & cutting-edge projects and will be involved in the development of new functionality & maintenance of the existing system.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Estimate Feature story points and deliver the tasks assigned within the negotiated time.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, code quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- 2+ years of development experience using C# and .NET.
- Core Back-End Skills – .NET 4.5+ / Core, ASP.NET, C#, MVC
- DB/ORM – SQL Server, ADO.Net, Entity Framework 6 * / EF Core, LINQ to SQL/LINQ to Entities
- API – REST Services, Web API, .NET Core API, WCF, Microservices, JSON, XML & XSL
- Unit Testing – Nunit, XUnit, MOQ
- Strong knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming (OOPS) and SOLID principles.
- Experience in working with third-party APIs like Google Matrix, SendGrid, Twilio, Roadies/Postmates, etc.
- Proficient in SQL Queries, database design including indexes and data integrity.
- Should have working experience with Jenkins, Git and JIRA.
- Experience in Cron jobs and Python will be considered as a positive add-on.
- Experience working towards tight deadlines.
- Customer-Centric & Problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Environment.
- Excellent communication skills and delivery-focused self-starter.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- .NET: 2 years (Required)
- C#: 2 years (Required)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Temporarily due to COVID-19