We are looking for UX/ UI Developer **
Location: Mohali **
UX* UI *Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
UX* UI *Requirements:
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Kindly share CV jaswinder.kaur01(at)trigma.com or call 9855885135
Thanks and Regards
Application Deadline: 30/10/2021
Expected Start Date: 30/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mohali, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- web designing: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us