Who We Are Looking For :
- The ideal candidate will be a business collaborator, with experience in Experiential, Events and Activations services. The role requires the ability build new client relationships along with better extraction from existing clients thereby contributing to the agency's growth.
- This position maintains client retention and acquisition, sources new business opportunities through the multiple agency offerings, and upholds standards of excellence for all marketing communication, products, and services.
- The individual nurtures strong client partnerships built on strategic insights, quality, customer service and dependability - with the goal of becoming a trusted partner to the client. This position interfaces with clients and senior management ensuring that products and services meet or exceed client expectations both in terms of business and delivery.
1. Candidate with strong client base from events, activations, digital marketing, creative retainership, special projects, etc will be responsible to generate business revenue.
2. Candidate should be able to build a business from existing & new clientele to meet the required target.
3. Candidate should be able to Pitch concepts and summarize results during multiple client meetings.
4. Candidate must be able to create account strategies, leading projects from conception to final execution as per client timelines.
5. Candidate will be responsible to maintain relationships and serve as the point of contact and liaison for customers.
6. Candidate will be required to provide support and guidance when working with teams to generate materials, plan events, and develop materials. Along with maintaining project and employee oversight, encouraging and guiding personnel to achieve goals and develop effective materials for clients, and offer feedback.
7. The candidate should be able well versed with P&L management and ensure complete project delivery.
1. Presentation Skills (Events, Activations, Experiential, Concept Strategy, etc.).
2. Negotiation Skills.
3. Interpersonal Skills
4. Team Management