US IT Recruiter
3PM to 12:30 AM IST
18K to 30K
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Ability to understand basic technical requirements to conduct position searches on fast paced client requirements.
Must be able to use multiple search portals to produce results driven by Boolean searches.
Conduct technical interviews with candidates before submission to client.
Communicate at all levels to inform the recruiting team and management of candidate search statuses.
Ability to maintain a steady stream of candidates in the pipeline.
Use of appropriate systems to track candidates through the recruiting process, as well as, data tracking of ongoing client requirements.
Excellent networking skills and ability to source candidates through social media and other non-traditional methods.
Drive to successfully select and present positive high quality candidates to client within strict time frames. Participate in weekly meetings with recruiting team and management.
- Required Competencies and Qualifications (technical, academic, experience, values):
- 1-2 years of IT and/or recruiting experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to use job boards such as DICE, Monster, CareerBuilder
- Excellent knowledge of IT Technologies and principles.
- Excellent phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills and should be comfortable working with customers as well as other team members
- Capable of performing well in fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Must possess knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Must have an Associate/BS degree in an IT related field.
- Work with Applicant Tracking Systems (opening requirements, tracking, managing candidates, etc.)
> Health Insurance
> 5 Days Working (Monday to Friday)
> Flexible job timing
> Leave encashment.
> Provident Fund
> Lastly Celebrations Events/Festivals/ Appreciations
> Supportive / Transparent Management
Please send resume: [email protected]
Tri-Force is one of the fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region by receiving the award 5 times and 3 times (Ranked #931 2021) on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the USA. Tri-Force Consulting Services, In c. is an established consulting services firm offering innovative solutions to Government and Commercial sectors. We specialize in building customized software applications solutions such as knowledge management systems, business intelligence, data analysis, database support and maintenance, data warehouse implementation and support, systems architecture and systems integration for our clients. Our technical competencies are in Java,.NET, SharePoint, PHP, Business Intelligence (Cosign, Data Warehouse), mobile applications platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry), and various other technologies. We also specialize in providing resources to manage infrastructure projects. Tri-Force is one of the fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region by receiving the award 5 times and 2 times on In c. 5000 fastest growing companies in the USA