Who are we?
- Trendlyne, an IIFL subsidiary, is a funded startup in the financial markets space with cutting edge analytics products aimed at businesses in stock markets and mutual funds.
- Our founders are IIT + IIM graduates, with strong tech, analytics and marketing experience. We have top finance and management experts on the Board of Directors.
What do we do?
- We build powerful analytics products in the stock market space that are best in class. Organic growth in B2B and B2C products have already made the company profitable. We deliver 400 million+ APIs every month to B2B customers. Trendlyne analytics deals with 100s of millions rows of data to generate insights, scores and visualisations which are an industry benchmark.
- Visit us at trendlyne.com or look for trendlyne Mobile app on Google playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trendlyne.markets
Job Responsibilities and Requirements :
- Knowledge of both categories is required
1. Python, Django
2. Web front end : Jquery, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Reactjs, React Native(desirable)
- Additional points for having worked on redis, Mysql, Elastic Search, Spark, Hadoop, Flume and high-performance low latency infrastructures
- The developer will need to work at all layers on products and features. Should be passionate about quality, coding, and delivering world-class products. You will also be mentoring junior developers in the team.
- Proficient understanding of the performance of web and mobile applications
- Work at Trendlyne involves building scalable infrastructure and features which merge analytics and financial data to deliver keen insights into personal investment.
- As part of the core team, you will be working on cutting-edge technologies like Spark, Flume, online backtesting, data visualisation, and machine learning.
- Senior Developers will be involved with the entire lifecycle of the product right from product conceptualization, design, implementation and delivery.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
Salary : On par with the industry, with company equity.