About Us :
TIDC Auto Chains :
- TIDC India The Complete Chain Company. Incorporated in 1960 in collaboration with a global company from the USA, it is now a division of Tube Investments of India. We aim to be a world-class global power transmission and conveyor systems player.
- The market leader in Automotive chains, TIDC Auto Chains takes pride in serving its customers with superior quality products at competitive prices. Our Automotive segment covers Drive and Timing chains for Motorcycles, Sprockets to serve the 2-Wheeler OEMs and cater to the spare parts 2-Wheeler market.
Job Responsibilities :
- Achieve the Sales revenue for the fiscal and meet the collection target. Maintain/achieve budgeted level contribution. Collection of statutory forms from customers
- Enhance market penetration through improved dealer network/OEM. Focus on New Projects Business and generate enquiries/orders from OEMs for new project business.
- New customer/new market/new product to improve the market share of TIDC. Look at long-term business/sales strategy with growth & market share gain as key objectives.
- Ensure no overrun of FG inventory and control on non-moving Fails track and ensure WIP is maintained within budgetary levels in plant
- Understand competition moves in the market and work out sales strategies to counter competition. Track import of chain on monthly basis.
- Interaction with the production team for ensuring delivery adherence for all segments. Also, convey to them the demand & expectations of the market
- Meet all segments of customers regularly to understand their needs and to translate the same into actionable points to meet customer expectations. Improve dealer & customer satisfaction on product quality & delivery. To maintain data of chain installation and track MRO requirements.
- Educate and give inputs to the sales team on the expectations of customers based on previous experience and motivate the team
- Handling 2-wheeler sales OR who are handling auto components sales in the 2-wheeler dealer segment.
Education : Graduation