Trantor, Inc., a leading provider of global software services, specializes in Business Intelligence, Software Security, and Web Services solutions. Trantor, Inc. has a proven and demonstrable track record of successful multi shore project delivery since its inception in 2009. Trantor, Inc. is a leading software development company with expertise in both Cloud-based and traditional applications. Trantor understands all aspects and challenges of software development from product and feature definition, through core product development and QA / deployment / ongoing maintenance. We have also developed our own product suite and integrated it into several market applications.
Why Working at Trantor:
- We value diverse perspectives and hire specifically to enrich our team with new ideas and experiences.
- Learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize team member growth and opportunity.
- We believe in open communication and in sharing opinions, not in micromanagement.
- We have a strong work ethic but value life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one another.
- Leading our clients' efforts in implementing multiple IT project initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with key business partners to help establish project objectives, and set expectations on functional scope.
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders to determine the application's business and user requirements.
- Analyze systems and understand business rules required for IT project initiatives
- Analyze business and user requirements and write user stories for the development team.
- Review user stories, system requirements, business rules, and scenario documentation with business and development stakeholders to verify they meet business requirements.
- Support development of project plans, project implementation, and post-implementation support.
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations, and communicate effectively for ongoing project progress visibility.
- Attend daily scrums to ensure the project roadmap is on track and proper organizational alignment is in place.
- Determine a prioritization of functional scope and work with delivery teams to set Agile sprint plans and release schedules.
- Ensure that the system developed meets the business needs by participating in QA and testing.
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis and system analysis across a variety of organizations, or business units (if a single organization) with experience in all aspects of Requirements Gathering, Meeting Facilitation, Story writing / Documentation, and exposure to Development, QA & deployments.
- Proven experience in a lead role with the ability to mentor/coach team
- Agile Delivery - user story development and backlog grooming
- Experience working and communicating cross-functionally
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Attention to detail and proven analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with both Client team and offshore development team in India.
- Highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to think strategically and take on initiatives
We offer you a chance to join a highly motivated unit in a fast-growing and dynamic company, and challenging tasks and opportunities for your future career. Find out more at www.trantorinc.com Follow Trantor on LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/company/trantor/Found this job inappropriate? Report to us