- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs. interaction with accounts for timely clearance of vendor's dues
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Managing manufacturing schedule at contract manufacturers places
- Managing Packaging development related activities & vendors.
- Bachelors degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- 7+ years of Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Should have at least 2 years in e commerce startup in Cosmetics/Food/Pharma/Medical Devices; preferably MBA
- Should have experience of Ware house management; ensure compliance to agreements with vendors; ensure cost saving and efficiency improvement; monitor performance of supply chain; make SOPs & KPIs;
- Should have worked in SCM for at least 7 yrs;
- Should be comfortable with ambiguity; result oriented; ability to manage multiple stakeholders; experience in ERP;
- Should be good in presentations; manage multiple stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Website : https://transformative.in/
India Store : https://tae.in/
TheAyurvedaExperience.com ( TAE) Brief: theayurvedaexperience.com owns and manages, its educational courses and its brands and subsidiaries including Iyura, Ajara, Varaasa, Ayuttva, A Modernica and more launching shortly. We focus on building/acquiring direct to consumer Ayurveda brands in Education, Skincare, Personal Care, Supplements and Food. theayurvedaexperience.com is among the most prominent (both in terms of size and visitors) Ayurveda focused platforms in North America and Australia. Over 400,000 customers have enjoyed our products and services. We are the largest Ayurvedic Platform in North America. Over 30,000 people have taken a paid Ayurveda related educational course on theayurvedaexperience.com in over 150 countries. We offer 23 such courses with more coming soon. Taking Ayurveda to the world brings us tremendous joy, and we hope to keep adding more such meaningful products and services to our portfolio.
Venture Capital Funds including Fireside Ventures, Kalpavriksh Fund (a Centrum Group Venture Capital Fund), Riverwalk, the Mariwala (Promoters of Marico) Family Office and several other Marquee angel investors have invested > USD 10 Million in the firm