Roles and Responsibilities
1) QC Testing of Biochemistry Kits
2) Handling certification audits of ISO, FDA.
3) Setting up QC documentation to meet FDA, ISO benchmarks.
4) Batch review and release of each product.
5) Documentation review and release for implementation of SOPs, MFRs, BMRs.
6) Customer complaints handling, documenting and reporting.
7) Testing and clearing all the Raw Material
8) Checking and Clearing packing material
9) Preparing COA, Test Reports, Data Entry for results
10) Managing Calibration and Maintenance of QC Equipment
11) Panel Preparation, Storage and Handling
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification M.Sc (Bio technology / Chemistry / Microbiology)
No of years experience : 6-10 years
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CS in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Botany, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, Organic Chemistry
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address:Transasia House, 8 Chandivali Studio Road, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India