Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prior experience with B2B and B2C marketing for Enterprise Training, Corporate Learning, HEIs, and other similar organizations would be advantageous.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, managing, executing, and analyzing our B2B and B2C marketing campaigns online and offline.
- In addition, you will work with other internal departments and marketing executives to create a marketing strategy and plan. You will then effectively communicate these strategies to the relevant internal teams.
- This role is ideal for someone who is analytical as well as creative, can lead a team, and has prior expertise in digital marketing.
- Must have hands-on experience in Digital Marketing
- Coordinate with the sales and business development to ensure consistent branding
- Product Marketing
- Lead generation
- Campaign management
- Oversee and evaluate data, performance, and marketing campaign execution.
- Collaborate with senior business leaders to develop marketing strategy and plan
- Team ManagementQualification:
1 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Freshers can also apply
- Previous experience working in an education institute preferred not mandatorySkills & Abilities:
- Strong communication, presentation, and persuasion skills. Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Self-motivator & Drive to work. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with various types of client groups.
- Should have experience in Educational Training
- Good written and verbal communication skillsLocation:
Andheri East, Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaNumber of Positions:
EdTech, Education, TrainingReporting To:
Chief Marketing Officer and Co-founder. Working Days:
5 Days a week
- Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
Sounds Interesting ??Found this job inappropriate? Report to us