Tradologie.com is the World's First Enquiry to Delivery Trade Enabling B2B Platform working to facilitate Global Trade of Commodities. Since Inception in 2015, the platform has been able to facilitate trade in Excess of 100 BN INR and has a vibrant network of over 500,00 Buyer and 45,000 sellers from 100 and 20 Countries respectively. Operating from headquarters Located in Noida, a team of 175 dedicated employees strive to build the trade network across the world and provide a complete solution to the trade community to increase ease of business and reduce costs incurred by them while working through traditional Sales and Marketing Channels. A bootstrap company already having offices in 3 countries, tradologie.com is Currently expanding its workforce aggressively and is looking for motivated, hardworking individuals having ambitions to grow with the organization which is aiming to setup international bases across EU and Africa in the upcoming financial year. If you feel you fit the profile as provided below, Kindly reach out to Mr. Brajesh @ 9205998293 or send your resume to [email protected].
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write content in relation to the Platform and the commodities that are traded on the platform. Independently gather information to develop, organize, and write about market trends and outlooks
- Work with Segment Heads and Develop new content relevant to their spheres to help them showcase the platform effectively to the stakeholders.
- Capable of writing Web page contents
- Capable of assisting the research team in content
- Good command over grammar, vocabulary and language
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Research industry-related topics
- Write and edit blog posts before publication
- Write social media content
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Experience in writing articles in these fields
- Exp. in technical writing role Review/edit proposal input from variety of stakeholder
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, Business presentations, PPT Excellent comm skill
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills A Graduate or a Post-Graduate Degree, preferably in English/Journalism/Mass Communication. This is your role. What part will you play?
- You should Proactively learn the products and process involved w.r.t to documentation
WhatsApp & Call-9205998293