Roles and responsibilities :
Tracxn is looking for experienced and motivated professionals to play a vital role in developing, scaling, and automating the IT infrastructure. As an SRE, you will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like Ansible, AWS, Docker, HAProxy, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mongo, MySql, Redis, ELK Stack, Shell Script, Java, Python, etc. The incumbent in this role would demonstrate a strong focus on infrastructure management, as well as large-scale production engineering and orchestration.
What we are looking for :
- Experience in IaC tools (one of Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc)
- Experience with at least one of the cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Knows their way around Linux based operating systems
- Familiar with at least one scripting/programming language
- Experience in versioning tools like Git
It would be a Bonus if you have :
- Experience in configuring and managing enterprise monitoring and resource tracking systems
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
- Knowledge of System, Network, and Application security principles and practices.
- Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Expertise in software development methodologies
Key Deliverables :
- Build and manage application deployment modules and pipelines
- Developing and securing our AWS Infrastructure and keeping up to date with the latest features/releases from AWS.
- Developing & managing the infrastructure as code using Ansible
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Be part of RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for high-priority incidents and work with respective development teams on preventive measures.
- Automate detection and resolution of recurring issues in the production environment and work towards building self-healing systems.
What we have to offer :
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
About Technology Team :
Tracxn's Technology team is 40+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams, each of which has ownership of one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with minimal management structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities. We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lie with a team as compared to an individual.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Spring, Node, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Mongo, ReactJS, Webpack, Kafka, Redis, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc.
As a team, we value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline.
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity,
Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & amp; Ferrero.
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Please note - Should be remote working ready till pandemic subsides