The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day operational activities of the finance department, including book-keeping and tax. We are looking for CA candidates with 3-7 years of relevant work experience. This role is located in Bangalore. Work from home for now, until notified later.
- Ensure books of accounts are representative of the affairs of the Company and are kept in accordance with applicable accounting standards & policies
- Coordinate with Big 4 Auditors for statutory, internal, concurrent and systems audits of the Company including direct and indirect tax related returns and assessments
- Preparation of all financial reporting materials and metrics for internal reporting, MIS for Board of Directors and Auditors
- Monitor the performance of treasury operations of Tracxn and provide regular updates to senior management
Payables Management :
- Manage payroll processing on a timely basis, including updates to the processes arising from changes to statutory requirements
- Ensure that all tax liabilities are computed correctly, applicable returns are filed properly, and payments for the same are made on time
- Manage correct and on-time payments for all statutory obligations such as PF and ESI
- Manage day to day banking operations including daily BRS checks, proper accounting of collections received, authorizations for payments, and internal movement of funds
- Ensure that internal controls are being followed across all Finance and HR processes such as vendor payments, offer release to candidates, etc.
Team Management :
- Manage a team of 4-5 reportees
- Conduct 1-on-1s with direct reportees on a daily basis. Provide mentorship and constructive feedback on the approach, quality, and throughput of the final output of all work done by the reportees
- Responsible for performance management and compliance of processes within the team including appraisals, monthly ratings, discipline, etc.
- 3-7 years experience in Finance & Accounts
- Well versed in treatment and application of Indian Accounting Standards (IND AS) and conversion of Financial statements from IGAAP to IND AS
- Must have prior team management experience
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
- A team player and hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, merit oriented environment
- Willing to take feedback and adopt it in their work
- Effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Please note - Should be remote working ready till pandemic subsides