· Conduct Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing and configuration review for network, web application , mobile application and thick -client application
· Conduct configuration reviews for OS , DB, Firewall, routers, Switches and other security devices/components
· Involved in performing manual and automated penetration testing.
· Conduct source-code review using automated and manual approaches
· Work with implementation partner to see project on track
· Provide required detailed reports to management and client
· Ensure timely delivery of status updates and final reports to clients
· Handle the project as well as BAU operations
· Ensure high level of systems security compliance
· Coordinate with and act as domain expert to resolve incidents by working with other information security specialists to correlate threat assessment data
· Analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and draw conclusions regarding past and future security incidents
· Involved in vulnerability scanning and assessment for various projects.
· Involved in setting up the process for vulnerability management.
· Experience in scheduling scans and processing the vulnerability reports
· Keep oneself updated on the latest IT Security news ,exploits, hacks
· Prepare Threat Intelligence reports for newly discovered threat agents, exploits, attacks
· Minimum 3 years of experience in VAPT
· One or more security certifications: OWASP,CEH, Security , GSEC, GCIH, etc
· Experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing of web applications, thick client applications, mobile applications, API and network.
· Understanding of web-based application (OWASP Top 10) vulnerabilities.
· Understanding of TCP/IP network protocols.
· Working knowledge of industry standard risk, governance and security standard methodologies
· Expertise on skills like NIPS, WAF, SIEM, Nessus, CEH, Qualys guard, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing, Network Security, Web Application Security
· Proven ability of incident response processes (detection, triage, incident analysis, remediation, and reporting)
· Proven attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to coordinate input and develop relevant metrics
· Ability to multitask and work independently with minimal direction and maximum accountability
Job Types: Full-time, Contractual / Temporary
Salary: ₹60,000.00 - ₹110,000.00 per month