Data Expert needed to join an amazing team - full time opportunity
In order to work effectively with our US based teams and have a good overlap we require our prospective team mates to be comfortable working from 2PM IST to 12-1 AM IST allowing
for appropriate meal and transport breaks. After the pandemic when offices are once again safe to work from, we will prefer all our employees to work from our Bangalore offices to have effective collaboration.
CLIENT is looking for a highly motivated data expert who can think outside the box and work across multiple teams to solve complex data problems.
- Prepare Data templates based on Source to Target Mapping (STM) document
- Add/remove columns in Kettle scripts using STM/Data Templates
- Run Lookups query and update lookups
- Run Data Quality scripts
- Format and validate Data Quality report
- Run scripts on loaded staging data and update data load checklist
- Execute internal smoke testing of loaded data in CLIENT application
- Prepare/add/remove columns in Sample Business Data validation tracker using STM
- Assist to create training materials and help documentation
- Perform data transformations, including merging, ordering, aggregation, etc., using various data processing tools.
- Be able to understand the business-domain context for the data well enough to clean and transform it into a form useful for subsequent analysis.
- Integrate information from multiple data sources, solving common transformation problems, and resolve data cleansing and quality issues
- Effectively communicate with managers and project teams across different disciplines regarding data sets and reporting needs
Qualifications Must Have:
- SQL basics
- Understanding of waterfall methodology
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills; ability to perform