We are looking for dynamic eneregetic Java professional across 5-14 years of experience.
As part of the process aspirants would have to go through a coding challenge followed by the evaluation process.
We expect you to have:
5 to 14 years of experience as a Java Developer.
- Core Java, JSP & Servlets
- Application Server: Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic.
- Spring MVC, Struts any web based MVC framework
- jQuery any Java Script Library
- jUnit or experience of similar unit testing frameworks
- Experience of continuous integration tools like Maven, Jenkins and Nexus
- Good understanding on relation database and SQL and DB2
- Hand on Experience in Spring, Hibernate and JPA
- SOAP and REST web-services
- Java and Object-Oriented Design & Development with recent experience in enterprise application architecture.
- Java EE technologies (Servlets/JSP/XML processing/Web services)
- Database technologies DB2 and Oracle (in that order of importance)
- Proficient in open source stack TomEE, MySQL, active MQ
- Working knowledge of MQs especially IBM MQ
- Very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Payments Processing
- Clearing & Settlement
- EBA Rule Book Changes.
- SWIFT, SEPA, TARGET2, RTGS & Instant / Real Time Payment
- BACS, CHAPS, EQUENS, SIC, ESIC will be good to have
- Cash Management
- Customer, Accounting and Financial data management
- Liquidity Management
- Virtual Account Management
- Cash/Notional Pooling (domestic/cross border)
As a person, you are / Nice to have:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Team player
- Product Mind-set
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Energetic and Proactive
- Agile Mindset
- Willing to learn Fast Learner
- Passionate towards Product Engineering