Job Title : SEO Executive / Manager
Location : Remote
Type of Employment : Full time Position
Level : Senior Executive
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful search engine optimization professional, to join the leading growth-stage startup in the most meaningful segment of the economy (parents) in two of the fastest growing regions in the world (South East Asia and Africa). What we are trying to do is truly disruptive and life changing and the work that you will do would immediately impact the lives of mothers around Asia. This is a role where a career is made, if you are up for the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
About theAsianparent :
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions in the form of content, community, and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com, Vertex Ventures and others.
About the role :
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
This role will be based in our India Office and report to the Head of Content and the Country Manager of Singapore.
The primary role will be to manage and optimize all SEO activities including:
1) Boosting SEO strategy.
2) Build keyword strategy and SEO link building in order to increase rankings on all major global search networks.
3) Help the team clean the existing content.
4) Collect and analyse data, execute tests, and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum impact organically.
5) Track latest SEO trends and keep the team updated.
6) Develop and implement link-building strategy.
7) Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
8) Work with the tech team and content team to build SEO focused landing pages.
9) Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation.
10) Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Performance report & analysis :
- Track, report, and analyze competitor websites and their analytics to improve our SEO ranking on leading global search engines.
- Manage PPC campaigns to improve RoI, as and when needed.
- Managing SEM on all major global search engines in order to maximise RoI.
- Optimize the copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement latest search engine optimization recommendations.
What are we looking for :
a) Possess a BA/MA in digital marketing or equivalent.
b) In-depth knowledge in web analytics and performance marketing is an added bonus.
c) Minimum 4-5 years of hands-on SEO management and optimizing experience.
d) Meticulous, organized, and good attention to details.
e) Good interpersonal skills.
f) Good communication skills as this role will require you to work closely with cross-functional teams and business leaders.
g) Analytical and project management ability.
h) Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What can you expect :
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of SEO and become a well-rounded SEO professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.