Lynk is the best place to seek, build and share credible human expertise. We power the new knowledge economy. Our Knowledge-as-a-Service platform unlocks the insights, experience and expertise of experts from around the world, helping people and companies make informed decisions. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, leading investment houses, global family offices, top professional services firms, governments and other organizations. We have been a member of the World Economic Forum since 2019, and we have also formed a Global Alliance with UBS.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating leads, identifying and developing new opportunities for the inside, field and/or channel sales teams to pursue. We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative who is enthusiastic, ambitious and looking to establish themselves within our company.
What You’ll Do
- Use your lead generation skills to build new demand for the sales organization to pursue.
- Qualify demand (e.g. individual leads and/ or buying groups) against established criteria before passing a lead to inside reps, field reps or channel partners as telemarketing qualified leads (TQLs) or qualified demand units.
- Discover, validate and reach out to additional personas typically involved in a buying decision to determine possible buying groups for delivery to field sales Nurture predetermined groups of prospects back from field or channel sales by using multiple touch tactics (e.g. telephone, email, social)
- As a secondary responsibility – where specified by the organization – process inbound demand using a range of tactics (e.g. telephone, email, social)
- Comply with all demand management– related service-level agreements
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts to marketing and sales on the volume of qualified demand expected to reach the TQL stage or qualified demand stage Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company’s sales force automation (SFA) system
- Reach and have meaningful, productive conversations with individuals representing the buyer personas targeted by the organization
What Expertise You’ll Add To The Team
Ideally have a degree in Business, Law, Commerce or Finance.
- Have previous Business Development Representative, Telemarketing or Lead Generation experience.
- Are fully confident in outbound calling to Professional Services from MQL leads supplied from Marketing
- Organized, comfortable & happy with high volume calls and reach out.
- Professional phone manner and written communication skills
- Salesforce and MS Office skills are essential.
What We Commit To You
Competitive remuneration package in a rapidly-expanding growth stage global company.
- An environment that respects diversity and inclusion.
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage.
- Generous leave policy, including a ‘work remote policy’.
- The opportunity to travel and work around the globe with our international clients and growing number of offices (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Manila, Ho Chi Minh, New York City, Toronto).
- Lynk employees are prohibited from trading Restricted Securities (defined as any security whose performance is linked to a single company) on any Personal Trading Account.
- All future new joiners, if they receive a conditional offer to join Lynk, will be required to undergo a background check.
- Lynk is an equal opportunities employer.