We are looking for DevOps Engineer who is willing to be amongst the forerunners of our cloud & DevOps practice. As a member of the DevOps team, you'll be working closely with the development, QA, and operations team members. You will establish relationships with our customers, troubleshoot and resolve their issues related to DataOS deployments and upgrades.
- Work closely with customers and implement solutions/products deployment
- Lead, define, and design cloud strategy and approach while developing and maintaining relationships with key technical client stakeholders.
- Serve as technology SME for client discussions/workshops, and facilitates conversations to ensure stakeholder alignment during product deployments.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- At least 3+ years of strong DevOps and Infrastructure as Code experience.
- Multiple cloud platform experience; AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google.
- Candidate must have very strong experience in Terraform, used modules, locals, worked in various versions of Terraform and knows the latest and greatest features available.
- Candidate should know how to scale/manage the Kubernetes cluster and should have implemented this in a large scale system
- Experience in at least one of Puppet, Ansible, or other automation platforms is a preferred
- Expertise in programming languages such as Python or Golang is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive solutions/products deployment and related activities on customer's environment
- Have understanding of modern application development practices and tools such CI/CD and related technology.