We are looking for a Brand Strategist to help us grow our reputation in the market and appeal to a larger audience.
Brand Strategist responsibilities include analyzing consumer insights, crafting plans for our creative team and developing guidelines to promote our company across various channels. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience with brand management and a good understanding of our industry.
Ultimately, you will ensure our brand message and tone are consistent across all online and offline channels.
- Gather feedback from sales and analyze consumer behavior to define our company's positioning
- Craft our differentiation strategy
- Create guidelines that define our company's voice both online and offline (including terminology and slogans)
- Brief our creative team about marketing projects they- ll be working on (for example ebooks, email campaigns and advertising banners)
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strengths and weaknesses
- Design promotional campaigns for new products and markets
- Develop our social media strategy
- Assess the performance of our advertising campaigns and events
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges
Requirements and skills :
- Work experience as a Brand Strategist or similar role in Marketing
- Portfolio of brand-building projects is a plus
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience developing marketing strategies based on market segmentation
- Data-driven thinking
- Communication and writing skills
- BSc/MSc in Marketing or relevant field