Responsibilities and Duties For Php
- Developing Web-based Applications by using PHP framework
- Developing Web Services for Mobile Apps
- Third-party API Integration
- Experience with server tuning, caching, and other techniques to decrease process usage and load times
- Develop Microservices
- Optimize the backend for performance
Qualifications and Skills
- Understating of MVC design pattern
- Experience working with MySQL queries and databases.
- Excellent coding skills should be able to convert the design into code fluently
- Strong knowledge of JSON & REST API, OAuth2, and server-side security
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5.8/6 PHP Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec)
- Creative and efficient problem solver
Key Skills: Laravel, Composer, PHP 7, REST API, Docker, Unit Testing, Git
Required Skills & Experience For React.js
- HTML, CSS, SCSS - at least 1 year of experience
- Photoshop, illustrator - basic knowledge
- Typescript knowledge is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of GIT
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Maintain and enhance existing websites while adhering to best practices
- Play a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Design and Product Managers by providing technical suggestions
- Take part in Sprint planning calls and provide technical input (approach, estimate)
- Perform code review before deployment and provide technical review/feedback to engineers
- Understand and uphold current design and architecture patterns
- Work with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant tech debt
- Minimum 1 year of work experience required
- Required experience with React.js with Redux
- Strong user experience focus, and experience delivering consumer tech products
- Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies
- Experience with MongoDB would be a plus
- Experience as a developer in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Commitment to excellence in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative spirit will be key to success in this role
Key Skills: HTML, CSS, SCSS, React, Redux, Redux-Saga
Responsibilities and Duties For WordPress:
1.Designing and implementing new features
2. Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
3.Guide co-developers and other related team members.
4.Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the WordPress CMS.
5.Troubleshoot, test & maintain the website to ensure optimization & functionality.
6.Develop, Maintain, Optimise WordPress websites.
7.Design Static and WordPress sites from scratch.
Qualifications and Skills
1.Good at PSD To HTML conversion
2. Writing clean, logical, well-documented, and re-usable code
3. Knowledge in WordPress security, and optimization (Google Page Speed, Caching, CDN, GZip, etc).
4. Visual Builder/Divi Builder
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- React.js: 1 year (Preferred)
- PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)