We are hiring an experienced Receptionist to assist our client's company in operation. As a Receptionist, you are expected to answer calls quickly with a friendly greeting and be able to determine the client or caller's needs and transfer them to the focal department. You will also provide excellent service and support to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Understanding our business to the degree that they can confidently speak to a client or prospect
- Be helpful and be able to ask questions to determine the correct department in which to transfer the call
- Develop a relationship with our staff
- Potentially learn enough about our business to be able to take on more of an admin role
- Perform relevant tasks assigned
- At least one to two years of relevant experience required
- Working knowledge in using MS Office, GSuite, Slack, ClickUp
- Excellent communication skills, English required
- Bold and confident in handling phone calls
- Great compassion for the caller and an unyielding desire to be helpful.
- Ultimately learn enough about the company to be able to help the caller without having to transfer the call
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Extremely self-motivated with solid time management
- Must be highly organized and open to a fast-paced, dynamic role
- Must be focused on keeping business owners organized and supported in their role
- Must be able to assist and act in a confidential capacity
- Must be a "go-getter" and a self-motivated individual
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts
This is for a full-time position. The work schedule is between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST.