The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in US & Europe region, who are invested or investing in Web and Mobile Technologies stack.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels. Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Marketing and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in international lead generation
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels
Round 1: Knowledge Assessment (MCQ)Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
Round 2: Sales Questionnaire
Round 3: Interview
Round 4: HR Discussions and Offer Letter release