Tenneco's Performance Solutions business segment enhances performance on a variety of vehicles – from passenger cars through commercial truck off-highway and industrial (CTOHI), to rail and aerospace. The OE business group’s Advanced Suspension Technologies, Ride Control, Braking and NVH Performance Materials business units are dedicated to helping drivers and passengers experience the perfect ride by delivering differentiated technologies that help improve performance, handling and comfort. The Systems Protection business unit brings solutions that help reduce abrasion, heat, noise and electromagnetic interference in critical components.
The role is responsible for managing commercial activities of specific customers, oversees sales department activities to quote new products and design changes, improves sales processes, and develops sales metrics.
- Responsible for sales management of one or several customers from quota to serial production
- Responsible for AOP including yearly sales budget and monthly forecast as well as gap analysis with relevant count measures.
- Shares the responsibility for timing, quality, and cost of customer product portfolios with the other team members of the respective program team
- Develops customer strategy in alignment with global KAE, e.g. develops and implements long-term profitable growth strategy for the customer in alignment with the overall BU strategy
- Responsible for business acquisition, in line with customer strategy
- Responsible for profitability, pricing, volume & sales budget, as well as forecast in alignment with global KAE and Regions
- Builds up new and strengthens existing relationships with the customer
- Responsible for EOP and service part negotiation
- Responsible for customer satisfaction status and initiate countermeasures
- Responsible for personnel activities of the department, such as recruitment, hiring, performance evaluations, and salary adjustments.
- Other relative tasks as assigned.
Minimum 8 years working experience, with more than 5 years of proven success in Automobile Parts Company.
- Above 3 years sales experience in OE accounts and a track record of working with a wide range of business partners
- University degree holder, automotive or mechanical engineering background would be an advantage
- Supervisory role with specific leadership experience more than 3 years and/or responsibility for medium to large size customers.
- Fluent English both in oral and written
- An understanding of Auto industry and products would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication/presentation/negotiation/interpersonal skills
- Sales sense and understand customer needs
- Good analysis capability and market knowledge (customers, competitors, product…)
- Good team spirit with technical engineers, project management, purchasing etc.
- Like challenges and willing to win
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Strong team leadership and excellence in execution skills.