Tenneco's Performance Solutions business segment enhances performance on a variety of vehicles – from passenger cars through commercial truck off-highway and industrial (CTOHI), to rail and aerospace.The OE business group’s Advanced Suspension Technologies, Ride Control, Braking and NVH Performance Materials business units are dedicated to helping drivers and passengers experience the perfect ride by delivering differentiated technologies that help improve performance, handling and comfort. The Systems Protection business unit brings solutions that help reduce abrasion, heat, noise and electromagnetic interference in critical components.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Financial Accounting as per Indian GAAP & US GAAP in SAP.
- Month close accounting entries record and verify.
- Prepare month end trial balance, profit and loss, balance sheet for each product, analyze the result.
- Quarterly and Annual Statutory Audit statement preparation and explanation.
- Manage Shared Service team which is responsible for Accounts Payable, General Ledger accounting, Receipts booking and supervise Treasury activities.
- Responsible for check and internal controls for the business units and verification of expenses, purchase bills, employee expense bills and claims.
- Verification of monthly payroll and reconciliation.
Audit - Internal audit, Statutory Audits and SOX Audit:
- Prepare yearly financial as per INDAS and co-ordination with Statutory audit for completion of audit.
- Income tax audit, Transfer Pricing audit and end-to-end income tax related activities.
- Self-test SOX control test and handle SOX compliance and reporting and update in Wdesk
- Prepare year end return to provision as per USGAAP and prepare quarterly tax provision for USGAAP and deferred tax movements
- Preparation of plant wise financials for submitting with various government authorities such as Statistics, SIPCOT etc.,
- Other Adhoc reporting requirements from management.
Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
Qualified CA/ICWA with 7-9 years of relevant experience.