Roles and responsibilities :
- Manage a team of 10-12 front-line employees, support and guide the team members in achieving their monthly/quarterly/yearly targets.
- Align team members to people and business objectives of the Company.
- Engage in joint fieldwork to support assigned team and advisors.
- Handhold a team of front-line managers and advisors for a long and successful career.
- Recruit and develop a team of Unit/Development/Agency managers (Front line employees)
- Conduct learning and development sessions for the team at regular intervals.
Candidate Basic Requirements :
- 22 to 37 years old.
- A degree in any field.
- 1 year minimum in BFSI
- Appealing personality and effective communication abilities.
- A challenge-ready person.