- Engage in various research methods such as web research, social media research, competitor analysis, and networking to gain a comprehensive understanding of the given topics and also the specific industry space where our products provide solutions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how organizations manage their internal business operations in specific industries, to which our SaaS products provide solutions.
- Craft content ideas that align with the audience's pain points and interests, ensuring it delivers real value.
- Transform your gained knowledge into diverse forms of content, such as blogs, gated content, newsletters, social media post ideas, and video scripts.
- Though excellent verbal and written communication skills are important, the focus will be on creating valuable content that serves the audience's needs. It is not solely about language proficiency but the value the content brings to the audience.
- Should be proactive in exploring creative ways to leverage content, differentiating us from competitors, and breaking through the content crowd.
- Continuously think beyond the scope of daily work to find new and innovative content marketing approaches.
- Monitor the performance of different content types and analyze content metrics to identify trends, benchmarks, and opportunities for improvement.
- We are looking for someone with great integrity, a strong work ethic, and a natural curiosity about marketing.
- 1-2 year of content marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS or freshers with a proven content creation portfolio.
- Strong market research skills, utilizing various methods, tools, and resources to gather insights effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into clear, compelling, and engaging content.
- Demonstrated ability to create content across different formats, tailoring each piece to the target audience.
- Familiarity with content performance analysis and using data-driven insights to enhance content strategies.
- A natural inclination to think creatively and experiment with new content ideas.
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.