New Opening of Sales Executive/Manager
Sales & Marketing Manager
- To be successful as an agency manager, you should have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. A first-class agency manager should be able to inspire and motivate their team while maintaining a good image of the agency's brand.
Agency Manager Responsibilities :
- Recruiting, screening, and training new agents.
- Analyzing performance and drawing up action plans.
- Establishing strong relationships with staff and clients.
- Ensuring all staff exercise good time management.
- Obeying agency regulations, guidelines, and policies, and ensuring staff does the same.
- Researching current industry/market trends and using knowledge for business improvement.
Sales Manager Job qualifications and requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in any stream
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
- Capacity to work independently
- Passion and drive
- Competitive spirit