- Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped (500 to 600 groups/ PF) as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
- Call handling as per defined standards.
- Accurate resolution for customer queries.
- Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
- Profiling of customers in order to aid the right cross-servicing of Bank products
- Accurate logging and resolution of complaints.
- Attrition control of customers.
- Regular interactions with the customers and proactively assessing customer needs.
- Deepening relationships by cross-selling 'sticky products' like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
- Ensure portfolio quality of relationship while racing considering eligibility.
- Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts.
- Ensure retention of customers
1. Sales and Influencing Skills
2. Banking Product & Process Knowledge
3. NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
4. Planning and Organizing Skills
5. Good Communication skills
6. Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in the financial Industry.