Business Development Manager
Agency Manager Responsibilities :
- Recruiting, screening, and training new agents.
- Analyzing performance and drawing up action plans.
- Establishing strong relationships with staff and clients.
- Ensuring all staff exercise good time management.
- Obeying agency regulations, guidelines, and policies, and ensuring staff does the same.
- Researching current industry/market trends and using knowledge for business improvement
Candidates Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in any stream
- Proven sales management experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.